Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

So over the past few months I've been working on projects and homework assignments. This year the focus is on combing, so I will put up pics when my homework is mounted/complete, but here are some recently completed projects:

some wool batts I made to sell on etsy.


my crazy quilt: I finally cut out all the pieces, now I just need to sew them down and get them embroidered!





my little robot doll that I modified by adding a snaggle tooth, a butt crack, and a heart tattoo :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I love ALL your projects...your quilt is lovely! I want to give that another try :)
    See you Wed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that quilt looks like it is going to be fantastic! Be sure to post the final product.

    ReplyDelete